Bronze Polishing Pads
Applications: Exterior and marine grade cleaning & polishing.
- Wood: Used alone or with a good quality spray polish or paste wax, provides the optimum sheen on all your wood surfaces including cabinets, railings, furniture, baseboards, woodwork, and paneling.
- Glass: Can be used alone without any liquid agent to clean and polish glass surfaces. Excellent for mirrors, windows, shower stalls, and other glass surfaces.
- Metal: Can also be used with or without a cleaning compound. Can be used on brass lamps, metal railings and fixtures as well as other decorative metal surfaces.
- General cleaning: It can be used directly on glass surfaces without sprays to remove dust, dirt, and other residue.
- The bronze wool is non-corrosive and will not leave staining fibers behind.
- The pads are made of the finest bronze wool fibers and soft synthetic fibers in a composite textile using our own patented process.
- This method produces a product ideal for polishing fine wood finishes, cleaning glass, and brightening dull metal surfaces.
- They are re-usable and are designed to easily produce and maintain a professional looking finish.
- The combination of fine grade bronze wool with the soft synthetic fibers reduces the risk of cutting too deeply into a fine finish, while still achieving the gloss level desired with minimal effort.