A continuous 4″ wide ribbon of steel wool that is available in a variety of 8 grades. Reels can be formed into large hand pads or wrapped into a Radial style floor pad which can be used on floor surfaces as recommended by the floor installer including marble, wood, tile, and granite. Bulk reels are available in 5 lbs and 20 lbs increments.
GMT offers 2 types of floor pads: Radial and Metrix™ floor pads.
Radial Floor Pads:
A thicker, fluffier more absorbent floor pad suitable for a wide range of different applications. Available in 13″ – 24″ diameter’s, packed 12 per case. Radial style pads are also available in #434 Stainless.
Metrix™ Floor Pads
A 1/4″ thick, flattened, needle-punched floor pad for a wide range of applications. Pads cling easily to the bottom of rotory machines and are available in 5″- 24″ diameter’s, packed 12 per case.
- All pads made of low carbon steel wool.
- Pad diameters made to fit all size floor machines.
- Pads packaged 12 per case.
- Special steel wool grades upon request.
- Special diameters and stainless steel floor pads available upon request.
- Large distribution network established for quick delivery.
- Gentle Abrasiveness